Delicious Pan Fried Swai Fillets: A Simple and Tasty Recipe
Are you looking for a quick and easy dinner option that will please the whole family? Look no further than pan fried swai fillets. Swai, also known as Asian catfish, is a mild-flavored and versatile fish that pairs perfectly with a variety of seasonings and side dishes. In this article, we will explore a simple yet delicious recipe for pan fried swai fillets that will have your taste buds dancing with delight.
Swai fillets are a popular choice for those who enjoy seafood but prefer a milder flavor. With their tender and flaky texture, pan frying swai fillets is a great way to enhance their natural taste while adding a crispy, golden crust. This recipe requires just a few simple ingredients and can be whipped up in no time, making it perfect for busy weeknight dinners or last-minute guests.
– 4 swai fillets
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1 tablespoon lemon juice
– Fresh parsley for garnish
1. Start by seasoning the swai fillets with salt and pepper on both sides. This will add flavor to the fish and enhance its taste.
2. In a shallow dish, spread the all-purpose flour and dredge each swai fillet in the flour, making sure to coat both sides evenly. Shake off any excess flour.
3. Heat the olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Once the butter has melted and the skillet is hot, add the swai fillets to the pan. Cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side, or until the fillets are golden brown and crispy.
4. While the fillets are cooking, add the minced garlic to the skillet and sauté for about 1 minute, until fragrant. Be careful not to burn the garlic.
5. Remove the pan from the heat and drizzle the lemon juice over the swai fillets. This will add a tangy and refreshing flavor to the dish.
6. Serve the pan fried swai fillets immediately, garnished with fresh parsley for an extra touch of freshness and color.
7. For a complete meal, consider serving the pan fried swai fillets with steamed vegetables and a side of rice or mashed potatoes. The mild flavor of the swai fillets pairs well with a variety of sides, making it a versatile dish that can be tailored to your taste preferences.
Enjoy this simple and tasty recipe for pan fried swai fillets that will surely become a favorite in your household. Whether you’re cooking for family or hosting a dinner party, this dish is sure to impress with its crispy exterior and tender, flaky interior. Plus, with minimal ingredients and preparation time, it’s a win-win for both taste and convenience. So go ahead and give this recipe a try – your taste buds will thank you!